Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mass Effect Fan Art

I am really excited about the launch of Mass Effect 3, everybody I know who's playing it loves it. I can't wait to jump in myself and continue the story. I did some fan art set in the Mass Effect universe, I had fun doing it so I thought I'd share. I imagine this guy stationed on a frontier outpost defending the earth from afar.


ps. I work at BioWare, but in Austin on Star Wars, I had no involvement in the development of Mass Effect - that's developed up north in my homeland. This is purely fan art done for fun on my own time.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the holo-blade-thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing!
    How much time was invested?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! 6 hours or so. Rough sketches were maybe a couple hours beforehand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks kind of like Shepard but in the style of Warhammer 40,000.

    ReplyDelete